- Family and/or friends accompany the remains aboard the vessel to the scattering
- Our main boat can take 6 passengers and is berthed at "The
Dana" resort in Mission Bay San Diego.
- Time from departure to return to the dock, lasts usually about one hour, including
the memorial ceremony.
- The trip is for you and can be customized as you would like.
- I prepare a basket for the remains and cover them with flowers (so the wind doesn't blow
them all). After the ashes are lowered by a line, the flowers then float on the water giving the ceremony
a beautiful effect.
- The exact coordinates of the scattering site will be provided in case a revisit is
- All inclusive price for a local scattering of 6 passengers or less is
- We can accommodate groups up to 35 people, please call for pricing.
- We do not need the release form filled out if you are attending the scattering.
- It is nice to have, but not necessary to have a copy of the "Disposition of
Cremated Remains" (this is given to you by the mortuary or funeral home). The disposition should
read in the scattering box: (see
example of County form)
- Please call us concerning the appropriate permits.